Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17519 Hampton Falls Ter, Lakewood Ranch
Located in the 55+ community of Del Webb, this lakefront residence is perfectly positioned to enjoy beauty and tranquility. Newly built in 2018, the two-bedroom plus den home offers exceptional areas for relaxing and entertaining accompanied by lush lake views. The interiors boast exquisite appointments with wood-look tile floors, crown molding, an open floorplan, and detailed finishes. Relax in the great room to catch the evening news or host dinner with neighbors in the dining area. Delight in the expansive kitchen overlooking serene water views. Whether cooking for company or enjoying coffee and a croissant, you’ll appreciate the efficient layout equipped with stainless appliances, center island, granite counters, and breakfast bar. A den offers an additional room for concentration whether writing your memoirs, finally practicing the piano, or keeping up with your to-do list. The master suite overlooks the waterfront lake and boasts a walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower. A second bedroom is perfect for ensuring the privacy and comfort of visiting family and friends. The lanai is an outdoor oasis featuring a covered entertaining area and lakefront location for relishing the feel of the sun. Del Webb Lakewood Ranch boasts an active lifestyle beyond compare near the attractions of Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Sarasota, and beautiful Gulf Coast beaches.
- MLS® #A4440422
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,433
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address17519 Hampton Falls Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ii Subphases 2a, 2b & 2c
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Price Change History for 17519 Hampton Falls Ter, Lakewood Ranch, FL (MLS® #A4440422)
|Price Reduced (from $369,000)||$358,900||$10,100 (2.74%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.