Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5627 Whitehead St, Bradenton
A move-in ready gem, in a fantastic community! This gorgeous, contemporary, remodeled townhouse in the Harborage on the Braden River is the one! This 3/2 and one half bath townhome does not disappoint! This home was lovingly updated with beautiful top of the line, Quartzite kitchen counter tops, bright white cabinetry with soft close fixtures, and a stainless steel appliance package. Downstairs the floors have been updated with a wood look, porcelain tile, and the upstairs with newer carpet and upgraded, luxury carpet padding for maximum comfort! Both floors boast over 8 feet tall ceilings with lovely Hunter brand ceiling fans, and modern, recessed can lighting. Enjoy bug free relaxation on your screened in patio, and plenty of room for parking and storage in your spacious, 2 car garage. The amenities just keep coming at The Harborage, which boasts a marina with boat lifts on the beautiful Braden River, nature trails, a community heated pool, hot tub, and clubhouse area with an outdoor kitchen, a fitness center, playground, kayak/canoe launch, a fishing pier, and a dog park!
- MLS® #A4440366
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,628
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address5627 Whitehead St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 5627 Whitehead St, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4440366)
|Price Reduced (from $245,000)||$242,500||$2,500 (1.02%)|
Listing information courtesy of Worthington Property Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.