Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 53rd St Nw, Bradenton
This lovely home is located in an established neighborhood on a corner lot and is priced to SELL. Excellent condition with easy care tile throughout. Formal living area, family room, and large master suite plus two additional bedrooms. There is an eat-in area off the kitchen and a large pantry. The air conditioning and duct work was replaced in 2017 and the home has a 50 gallon hot water heater. Home was tented in 2017 and is under a transferable warranty. The entire back yard is fenced with vinyl fencing and there is plenty of room for a pool and/or room for RVs, boats, and more. Fabulous location close to shopping and only about 6 miles to Gulf of Mexico beaches. This is an ideal home for young family or retiree! Easy to show.
- MLS® #A4440094
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,759
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, In County, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address104 53rd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Woods Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market238
Price Change History for 104 53rd St Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4440094)
|Price Reduced||$249,000||$10,900 (4.19%)|
|Price Reduced (from $269,000)||$259,900||$9,100 (3.38%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.