Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6735 Pleasant Hill Rd, Bradenton
A must see beautifully updated 2 bedroom 2 bath home with a den/office. The Kitchen features gorgeous granite counters with solid wood cabinets. The Master bedroom is very spacious with a beautifully upgrade master bath to include granite counters, dual sinks with a large walk in shower. Wait until you see the added "party" room. Equipped with a large wet bar, built in solid wood cabinets, wine cooler with its own LG ac unit. If this isn't enough, enjoy the wonderful views of the 11th green on one of the top rated golf courses in Florida. Crown molding throughout the home. Window treatments include Hunter Douglas shades and plantation shutters throughout. This home includes a Class A Membership! This home won't last long. Make your appointment today! More pictures coming soon.
- MLS® #A4440084
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,994
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Public Transit, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Address6735 Pleasant Hill Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph I, Unit 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Granite, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market15
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Bay Real Estate P.a..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.