Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15115 21st Ave E, Bradenton
Step inside & relax in this Traditional custom McKenzie built home. Located lakefront with almost a half acre lot, there's plenty of room to roam and enjoy the lush mature landscaping & natural Florida surroundings. The three car garage is ample size & the front porch is the ideal spot for your rocking chairs and lemonade! Inside, Embrace the Comfortable & warm features- including decorator-style hard wood floors with intricate design for that ultra-rich custom look. The smartly configured floor plan is great for those who need plenty of interior space but with features that can accommodate gatherings and entertainment when desired- Featuring 4 bedrooms, a separate den, formal dining and a loft. Bay windows adorn the kitchen and master bedroom, allowing natural light to permeate the home & fill it with healthy doses of vitamin D & Sunshine! The master bath has dual vanities, garden tub to relax your cares away & separate shower. The screened-in pool is a great spot to sip your frozen drinks, float & soak up the sun or even get a little swimming exercise! Dine under your covered lanai for the best in Florida living. Located in Mill Creek, a neighborhood you will love calling home, with friendly neighbors, easy access to everywhere you want to go - this home is a must see! "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths"~Walt Disney
- MLS® #A4439985
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,689
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address15115 21st Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.