Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4620 35th Ct E, Bradenton
The Home you have been waiting for! Enjoy this Spacious 4 Bedroom Split Ranch Home in Manatee Oaks! They sell quickly in there! Fees are only $285/year. Relax in the Pool or Outdoor Mancave and overlook Nature on the Lake! Party or Entertain in the awesome Covered Mancave that a Bar, a sitting area, and has Electricity for a TV. The Beautiful Pool has been well-cared for and is surrounded by Brick Pavers, along with the 2nd Pool Bath entrance for your convenience. Walk in the front door and enjoy the Large Living Room and adjoining Dining Room! Around the Corner is the Lovely Kitchen with a Sitting Bar, nice Cabinets, all Stainless Steel Appliances, Eating Space with Bay Window and a Skylight, and Overlooking the Great Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, nice Sidelight Windows, and a Woodburning Fireplace! From the Family Room there are 3 good-sized Bedrooms and the 2nd Full (Pool) Updated Bath with Dual Sinks and Glass Doors surrounding the Tub. On the other side of the Home is a Wonderful Master Suite with Laminate Flooring, Ensuite with Dual Sinks, Water Closet, Walk-in Closet, Garden Tub, and separate Shower! Finally, enjoy the Garage with an 8'x7' Workshop. Other features are Sprinklers, Fenced Yard, Doggie Door, Nice Landscaping, and low fees. Don't Snooze!
- MLS® #A4439983
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,159
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address4620 35th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionManatee Oaks Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of First Impression Realty Fl Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:29pm EDT.