Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7913 Heritage Grand Pl, Bradenton
Welcome home to the latest in LUXURY with a GOLF & WATER view & golf deeded membership in River Strand Golf & Country Club. Over $30K of UPDATES! NEW granite counter tops, tile backsplash & induction cooktop in the kitchen. The entire main living area has custom “LVP,” the latest in flooring, while the bedrooms will impress with solid TEAK wood floors. The Oakmont’s light, bright, OPEN Great Room floor plan gives you that “WOW factor” the minute you walk in. Mature Palms & the green fairway enhances the view from your triple glass sliding doors looking out on the brick paver lanai with a spacious covered area to shade you while you entertain. Take a dip in your heated pool and spa while sipping your favorite beverage or enjoy the sunset with friends after you play a round of golf or tennis. The owners upgraded the master closet, granite in 2 baths, added a waterfall glass tub enclosure, custom lighting throughout, added cabinets in laundry room, & garage floor was re-painted with an epoxy finish! River Strand Golf & Country Club is a friendly community with a 27-hole Arthur Hills designed golf course, 9 Har-Tru Tennis Courts, 8 Pickleball courts, 2 Resort-Style Pools, 6 Satellite Pools, Clubhouse with restaurant & social events, Community Center & 2 fitness centers in this luxury gated community with 24 hr. security & lawn maintenance . Convenient location to I-75, University Town Center, & beaches complete the package. River Strand Golf & Country Club More than a Community, It’s a Lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4439965
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,361
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market18
- Address7913 Heritage Grand Pl
- SubdivisionRiver Strand
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Vinyl, Wood, Epoxy
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.