Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6033 34th St W #14, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Lovely second floor condo with a pond view! This move in ready condo has an open floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The features are large kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, updated bathrooms, and a screened lanai. The community amenities include a pool and tennis courts. There's quite a bit of storage in this condo including: 1 large closet in the bedroom, 2 large closets in the master, and additional storage off of the lanai. Upon walking into the home you see the beautiful Corian countertops and wood cabinetry also a view straight out of the lanai at the end of the great room to a beautiful tree. After the kitchen to the left is the first bedroom and bathroom and a little further down on the left is the master suite. Imagine sitting on your screened lanai looking down to the pond and enjoying a great conversation with your loved ones, or hosting your friends around the large breakfast bar while you prepare dinner. Parking is a breeze with an assigned parking spot right in front of your unit, visitor parking nearby, and additional assigned parking available.Come in and visit this wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo!
- MLS® #A4439909
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage948
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market4
- Address6033 34th St W #14
- SubdivisionHarbor Pines, A Condo Or1439/4215
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.