Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5400 26th St W #n236, Bradenton
LOW HOA includes gated community, pools, tennis courts, maintenance of grounds and more. GROUND Floor with screen lanai. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo just painted and with new carpet at gated community of Arbor Oaks (former Sanctuary of Bradenton). This unit is very private as is located in the back of the gated community, walking distance to 2nd pool in community. Brand new carpet installed, just painted, NEW AIR CONDITIONING was replaced about 4-5 years, NEW WATER HEATER installed around 2 years ago. 2 bedrooms big enough for king size beds with night tables and dresser. Master bedroom with walk in closet, master bathroom with shower/tub. Guest bathroom with shower/tub also. Washer/dryer in unit for added convenience. Kitchen with spacious pantry area, open to dining and living rooms, which open to enclose and screen lanai. Arbor Oak is a gate community with pools/ spa, fitness center, tennis, picnic and BBQ areas. Central located close to IMG, Florida State College, Bayshore High School, US 41, downtown Sarasota; bus route in front of community. Low HOA fees includes all gate, amenities, water, sewer, garbage, maintenance of grounds and exterior.. WOW!!... IDEAL condo for first time buyers, investors, small families. Move in ready unit. Excellent location, excellent price, excellent unit, excellent gated community. Pets OK for owners and tenants. What are you waiting for?
- MLS® #A4439824
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market147
- Address5400 26th St W #n236
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSanctuary Of Bradenton / Arbor Oaks Of Bradenton
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 5400 26th St W #n236, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4439824)
|Price Reduced||$103,000||$2,000 (1.90%)|
|Price Reduced||$105,000||$8,000 (7.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $115,000)||$113,000||$2,000 (1.74%)|
Listing information courtesy of Latitudes The Real Estate Boutique Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:00am EST.