Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6707 Haverhill Ct, Bradenton
All that you imagined your Florida home could be is yours! A rare find is contained within this 1900 square foot three bedroom three bath home. A salt-water pool and spa with a view on three sides of the lake! All of this, and it is located within the award winning Del Webb Community at Lakewood Ranch. Upgraded mill work, including crown molding in every room, stainless appliances, paver lanai floor, professional landscaping, extended garage, and granite counters in the kitchen and baths. They thought of everything in this home. They even included a private guest suite on the second floor with a bonus/game room. For those familiar with Del Webb homes, this is a fine example of the Noir Coast/Garden Series model with the 2nd story guest suite and loft. The rest of the upgrades, and there are more, are yours to discover. Come see one of the best!
- MLS® #A4439797
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,900
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Basketball Court, Racquet Ball, Wheelchair Access, Racquetball
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6707 Haverhill Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ib Subphases D & F
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market18
Listing information courtesy of Sunnysrq Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.