Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6937 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Simply an awesome opportunity to own in the beautiful, friendly and waterside, gated community of River Place for an unbelievable price. You will never have a chance to purchase a home in this neighborhood at this price. It is being offered for $35,000 below any home on the market in this community. This home has great bones, and yes it needs all new carpet, however it is priced accordingly, so you can add the flooring of your choice. This is a stunning gated community located on the Braden River with VERY LOW FEES, and NO CDD FEES. This neighborhood offers a kayak/canoe launch, serene walking trails, and a beautiful clubhouse with a large, heated, community swimming pool overlooking a large lake. Inside the clubhouse is a fitness center, a card room, a lending library and a full kitchen. This home in this beautiful community will not last long on the market at this price. Seller has a home warranty and will provide a 1 year warranty to the buyer.
- MLS® #A4439773
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,935
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address6937 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.