Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 57th St W, Bradenton
Looking for an affordable MOVE-IN ready home in NW Bradenton. Look no further than this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home which has been prepped for the market: Freshly painted inside and out, new gutters around house, new sod in back yard, new window blinds, new refrigerator and fresh landscaping. Additional features include a very large kitchen with custom made wood cabinetry, wall oven, cooktop stove, microwave and dishwasher included. Bedrooms are good size, both feature king size beds in them. Florida room at back of home has been used as a family room, office or third bedroom (without a closet). Built in bookcases and desk area are a nice feature in this room. Crown molding throughout the home. This home also features an indoor laundry closet for full size washer and dryer and a one car garage. Extra shell parking pad for another vehicle, RV or Boat. Located within minutes to beach. Close to shopping and medical as well. No Deed Restrictions here. Bring your toothbrush, this home is a gem.
- MLS® #A4439494
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,323
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address202 57th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGreen Acres
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Xena Vallone Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.