Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4516 3rd Street Cir W #535, Bradenton
A Must See! Gorgeous… This is your chance to own an all age’s section Burgundy Two Condominiums. Bright corner unit with one bedroom, one bath, fantastic tree top views, beautiful floors, spacious layout, assigned parking, large balcony off the master bedroom, and the list goes on.
- MLS® #A4439409
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage850
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAssigned, Common, Guest, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- Address4516 3rd Street Cir W #535
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBurgundy Unit Two Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market78
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Global Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.