Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2107 70th Street Ct E, Bradenton
Dreaming of ultimate privacy, serenity and convenience? Well, look no further! Picture- perfect well-maintained home nestled under a canopy of majestic trees on 2.52 acres. Horses are welcome & will enjoy a shaded 2 horse stall. This property is fully fenced and crossed fenced and has a gated front entrance. Bring the chickens to enjoy the existing chicken coop and nesting boxes. Additional storage shed allows for extra space and this property has from for all recreational toys, bring your boat, RV and horse trailers. Bright and light w/ recent new porcelain wood look tile installed. More highlights include stainless steel appliances (2017 & 2019). Family opens to a 32-foot covered lanai that provides tranquil relaxation to enjoy your morning coffee among nature and a great space to entertain! Plant a garden, design the pool, endless potential. This unique property is the best of both worlds, country living - where privacy prevails, city convenience, minutes to I-75 and easy access to SR 64 & SR 70. Excellent schools, world class shopping & beaches. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS, NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED. DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
- MLS® #A4439358
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,610
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses, Unincorporated, Pasture, Level, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market68
- Address2107 70th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 2107 70th Street Ct E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4439358)
|Price Reduced (from $384,500)||$365,000||$19,500 (5.07%)|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.