Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6514 Wellesley Dr, Bradenton
Closing cost credit available! Call for more details. Move in ready AFFORDABLE Bayshore Gardens home. Enjoy the Florida lifestyle with the community's marina and direct Sarasota Bay access for kayaking or boating. This home has been renovated from floor to ceiling including all new windows and doors and a new AC for energy efficiency. When you enter the great room, you will notice how spacious this home feels. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, new cabinets, and granite counters. The master suite was added last year creating a split floor plan with a closet that extends the full length of the room. The master bath has a walk in shower large enough for two! The backyard has space for a pool with plenty of room left over. The $367 annual fee is already included in the county tax bill.
- MLS® #A4439288
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,172
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Water Access, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Water Access
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market71
- Address6514 Wellesley Dr
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 6514 Wellesley Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4439288)
|Price Reduced||$215,900||$4,000 (1.82%)|
|Price Reduced||$219,900||$2,600 (1.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $225,000)||$222,500||$2,500 (1.11%)|
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.