Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14544 Whitemoss Ter, Lakewood Ranch
You’ll love the stylish and open great room floor plan in this better than new home in a maintenance free neighborhood of Country Club East. Expertly designed with 3 bedroom plus den and 2 baths, this home offers designer touches and easy living throughout its 2,148 square feet of space. Fit for a chef, the kitchen boasts stainless appliances, gas range, granite counters, wood cabinets, tile backsplash, walk-in pantry and island with breakfast bar. Additional upgrades include neutral tile floors set on a diagonal, extensive millwork and crown moldings, tray ceilings, custom window treatments, plantation shutters and rich laminate floors enhancing the master and private den. The master suite offers a respite from the ordinary with direct access to the lanai, 2 walk-in closets, dual vanities, and large walk-in shower. The open great room floor plan blends seamlessly to the oversized and screened lanai (stubbed for pool and outdoor kitchen) with spacious backyard and plenty of room to add a pool later if you wish. Country Club East provides residents with the privacy of gated-community living, 3 community pools, fitness center and the benefits of easy accessibility to everything you need from family-friendly and gourmet restaurants to exceptional shopping and entertainment.
- MLS® #A4439099
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,148
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market119
- Address14544 Whitemoss Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lwr Subph Qq Unit 1
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Price Change History for 14544 Whitemoss Ter, Lakewood Ranch, FL (MLS® #A4439099)
|Price Reduced (from $433,000)||$429,000||$4,000 (0.92%)|
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 7:29am EDT.