Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
239 Dahlia Ct, Bradenton
Enjoy this attractive and spacious 4 bedroom 3 bath pool home on a large private corner lot located on a cul-de-sac street. This home features a welcoming entry into the formal living room and dining area for entertaining. The kitchen boast corian countertops and stainless appliances with plenty of workspace and 42" solid wood cabinets. The breakfast area overlooks the pool and patio through the aquarium window. The large family room opens up into the pool area with disappearing slider doors to bring the outside in. This home has tons of extras like gutters and downspouts, built in speakers throughout, alarm and security systems and a non buildable lot next door for extra "elbow room". Greyhawk Landing has a 24 hr manned gate, 2 community pools, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields and more!
- MLS® #A4438918
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,230
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market124
- Address239 Dahlia Ct
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.