Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6440 Indigo Bunting Pl, Lakewood Ranch
Welcome home to this stylish residence built by Bruce Williams, poised on the edge of a post-card perfect pond in Greenbrook Village in Lakewood Ranch. Approaching from the street, an old Chicago-style paver drive and walkway are complemented beautifully by the landscaped yard and striking nightscape lighting. Handsome double entry doors open to an interior of remarkable attention-to-detail. From the double trey ceilings with accent lighting and crown molding in both the living room and Custom Designed Master Suite, to the French Country-inspired kitchen, discover where one could enjoy moments of quietude or entertaining with finesse. The gourmet kitchen, equipped with illuminated glass doors and shelves, antique wood-looking tile flooring, custom pantry, and stainless appliances include a Bosch induction cooktop with warming drawer. Boasting four spacious bedrooms, three baths, study/den, and an oversized three-car garage with utility sink, ample cabinetry, and space for work shop. Revel in sunlight or shade on the expansive pool terrace featuring two covered patios, sparkling pool, and serene water views. Located in Greenbrook Village, you are just minutes from an abundance of amenities and activities for all ages. From the Adventure Park, Paw Park, Heron's Nest Nature Trail and its convenience to great dining, shopping, and sports venues, there is something for everyone. Come discover the Lakewood Ranch lifestyle and why it continues to be one of the top master planned communities in the nation.
- MLS® #A4438580
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,562
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market224
- Address6440 Indigo Bunting Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGreenbrook Village
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Price Change History for 6440 Indigo Bunting Pl, Lakewood Ranch, FL (MLS® #A4438580)
|Price Reduced||$528,000||$6,900 (1.29%)|
|Price Reduced (from $544,900)||$534,900||$10,000 (1.84%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 12:15am EST.