Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Highland Ave #8, Bradenton Beach
Island Living on Bradenton Beach! Cute one-bedroom condo located in the heart of the Island. Minutes to dining, entertainment, sandy beaches, shopping. Adorable turn-key unit on the third floor with balcony overlooking community pool. This light and airy home is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing, whether you are a full-time or seasonal resident. Located on a quiet street, private assigned parking space and extra storage closet make this your beach destination. Bring you DIY ideas and create the tropical paradise you’ve always dreamed of or simply move in and enjoy as is. Washer and dryer in the unit, kitchen with pass-through to the café area and a sizeable family room. Seasonal renters are welcome! A short walk to Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach’s destination spot with restaurants, events, and dockside activities. Take a run on the beach or relax and watch the dolphins play in the glistening water of the Gulf of Mexico. Ride the free Trolley to Anna Maria Island’s Pine Street or one of the many destinations along the way. Live the best life on one of Manatee County’s pristine beaches.
- MLS® #A4438475
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage590
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Underground, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Other, Shingle
- Address205 Highland Ave #8
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionCoquina Reef Condo
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market63
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.