Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3001 7th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
A MUST SEE! BRAND NEW CANAL FRONT HOME! Beautifully Designed 3 bedroom 2 bath canal home located on the Braden River. Come & Enjoy the florida lifestyle. The home provides an open spacious floor plan great for entertaining or great for family gatherings. The architecturally stimulating design allows for privacy in the bedrooms. The huge oversized 2 car tandem garage which allows for 3 cars and still gives you plenty of room for storage. The large 26x20 balcony overlooking the great room extends the room outside letting you the enjoy Florida's outdoor living and sparkling sunset overlooking the canal. The spacious master bedroom gives you plenty of space with its roomy walk in closet and private balcony allowing you to enjoy the crisp morning air or breezy starry nights.
- MLS® #A4438460
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Private
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, Canal - Freshwater, Canal - Brackish, Canal-Fresh
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address3001 7th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBay Laurel Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market71
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.