Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
798 Jungle Queen Way, Longboat Key
BRAND NEW custom built canal front home with pool on Longboat Key. Enjoy the island life to the fullest at this beautiful new home located just 4 homes from Sarasota Bay and offers deeded beach access. High quality finishes can be recognized throughout the home; from the mosaic marble floors and accents in the bathrooms to the perfectly finished micro textured walls and ceilings. Wide plank European oak floors throughout the home bring a subtle warmth to the expansive and bright rooms. The kitchen features solid wood cabinetry with lighted accents, Thermador fridge and wine cooler, and 36" Bertazzoni induction stove among other built in appliances. The single slab quartz island counter offers plenty of space for eat-in style dining. With 12' ceilings in the living areas and 10' ceilings throughout the rest of the home, coupled with oversized rooms, truly gives the feeling of the abundance of space. The owners suite subtly separated from the main living area of the home offers an enormous bedroom, both his and hers walk-in closets, and en-suite bathroom finished with mosaic marble floors. On the second floor you will find a spacious bonus room with wet bar, a guest suite with full bathroom, office/media room, and two additional rooms with full guest bath. Outside you can enjoy an outdoor kitchen with covered patio or immerse yourself in the Florida sun and cool off in the pool with spa and water features. Park your boat at the new dock with 16,000lb boat lift.
- MLS® #A4438448
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,210
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address798 Jungle Queen Way
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionLongboat Key
- CityLongboat Key
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Days on Market391
Price Change History for 798 Jungle Queen Way, Longboat Key, FL (MLS® #A4438448)
|Price Reduced||$1,899,000||$50,000 (2.57%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,999,000)||$1,949,000||$50,000 (2.50%)|
Listing information courtesy of M&m Property Management Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 10:00pm EDT.