Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11340 White Rock Ter, Bradenton
Check out this fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located in the Central Park neighborhood of Lakewood Ranch. It was built in 2011 and has a light and bright open floor plan with tile throughout the main living area and a tray ceiling in the family room. The kitchen has 42 inch cabinets, Corian countertop, pantry, a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances. The master bedroom has an ensuite bath, a walk-in closet and sliding glass doors that lead out to the screened and extended lanai. The view of the water and preserve/bird sanctuary is incredible and so peaceful. Just added this year was an electric awning to give a little extra shade and also offer a nighttime ambience with lighting. This home also offers a split plan separating the bedrooms for privacy. Brand new AC installed in 2018. This gated community includes a beautiful 10-acre community park featuring tennis courts, 2 dog parks, a ball field, tot lot, splash park, playground and meandering walking paths. "A" rated school system with elementary, middle and high school all a bike ride away. Near hospitals, dining, entertainment, Lakewood Ranch Main Street, UTC shopping mall, our world famous beaches. CDD fee already included in the taxes.
- MLS® #A4438438
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,172
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Other, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market73
- Address11340 White Rock Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase A-1a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.