Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12388 Lavender Loop, Bradenton
Gorgeous home privately situated on an over-sized preserve lot in the family friendly community of Greyhawk Landing. This home is loaded with upgrades and character including very expensive lighting throughout, complete in-ceiling sound system, tray ceilings with crown molding in foyer, master bedroom and family room; decorative molding on walls and ceiling, decorative in-lay floor medallions in foyer and master bath, upgraded stainless steel appliances, 42” cabinets with crown molding and pull-out drawers, jacuzzi tub in master bath. Laundry room has storage pantry and cabinetry above washer and dryer. Both the exterior and interior of this home have been freshly painted in 2018. This beautiful Homes By Towne model offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and bonus room. School bus stop is only ½ block away. Greyhawk Landing is a 24 hour gated community offering two clubhouses, two resort-style lagoon pools with spas and splash fountains, play areas, state of the art fitness facility, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, sports fields, nature walking and biking trails along tranquil fishing ponds. Over half of the total acreage of this community is preserved as protected open space and managed wildlife habitat. Minutes away from I-75 and Lakewood Ranch, championship golf courses, shopping, dining, top rated schools, medical facilities and world class beaches. Call for your appointment today!
- MLS® #A4438426
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,626
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Basketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Park
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- Address12388 Lavender Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Realty Partners Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.