Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6621 Dakota St, Bradenton
Paradise found in warm sunny Florida! In the premier 55+ community of Trailer Estates, you OWN THE LAND! Generation after generation have come to understand life doesn't get any better than this. Warm salty breezes blowing through your hair, drinks on the beach at sunset, shorts and flip flops and 88+ clubs on site not to mention all Sarasota/Bradenton has to offer. There's not a more affordable place to live then here! This home is turn key furnished, just bring your toothbrush and get ready for the time of your life! Find out how you can own a piece of sunshine today!
- MLS® #A4438318
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Sauna, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address6621 Dakota St
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market19
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.