Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 43rd St Nw, Bradenton
A unique property on over a quarter of an acre in a prime location. It is on a corner lot with driveways both on 43rd St. NW and on 3rd. Ave. The carport on the 43rd Street side leads to the front door and inside you will find a very nice floor plan for the family. A large living room leads on one side to the family room with a wood-burning fireplace. An enclosed porch off the family room is a nice size and is light and bright. The dining room and kitchen is on the other side of the living room with a nice eat-in space in the kitchen. Two bedrooms and baths are off the living room and the master suite has an extra room that can be used as a study or office. The lot is fenced and has a storage shed for all your lawn tools and there is room for a pool and much more. A new roof was done in 2015 and it has been lovingly taken care of through the years. Some work needs to be done to make this home your own.
- MLS® #A4438303
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,550
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Sidewalk
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Asbestos
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Address216 43rd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionStevens Add A/k/a A G Stevens Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market17
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.