Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1400 1st Ave W #506, Bradenton
Walk-a-bout historic community of Point Pleasant at the west end of the 1 1/2 mile Riverwalk. Downtown Main Street is alive with special events. Join the Boat Club at the Marina. 5th floor, two bedrooms, two baths, 3 walk-in closets, private balcony with urban views. Fresh paint, new carpet is your canvas to personalize. Water/sewer & basic cable included in quarterly fee. Restaurants, Shoppes, Art Center, places of Worship, Library, Planetarium, Post Office, Banks. Microbrewery, live bands and sports, home of the Pirates with spring games. Adjoining Village of the Arts is a working artist community offering art & food. Direct route (8.6 miles) to the Gulf of Mexico sugar sand beaches - our barrier islands run north to Anna Maria Island and south to Longboat Key. Who Do You Know?
- MLS® #A4438291
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Address1400 1st Ave W #506
- SubdivisionRiverview The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories8
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Kenyon Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.