Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4206 59th Pl E, Bradenton
Nestled in this quaint community of just 120 homes you'll find this unique & OVERSIZED LOT (.34 acre) home. Lovingly maintained by it's original owners. Low HOA and NO CDD's! Re-roofed in 2010. Tastefully updated master bath with marble counter,shower and tub surround, Kohler tub, sink & faucets. Updated second bath with travertine flooring and wall tile with granite countertops. Step into the main living areas and appreciate the recently re-finished beautiful OAK HARDWOOD FLOORING, BRAND NEW CARPETS in master and second bedroom. Natural stone fireplace for those occasional Florida chilly nights. Kitchen is outfitted with Quartz counters and S.S. appliances for the chef in your family. Enjoy your very own private backyard oasis! Mature landscaping provides plenty of shade during the hot Summer months. Featuring a large paver deck area with screened gazebo & sunken hot tub for relaxing after a hard days work! Great location and proximity to Grocery stores, airport, Downtown, I75, UTC mall, put this on your must see list! Come see what makes this stand out from the rest.
- MLS® #A4438228
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,058
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address4206 59th Pl E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLionshead Sub Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.