Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2824 74th St W #1913, Bradenton
Make this condo your Happy Home! Beautifully decorated and painted with a lively color scheme. Updated kitchen and baths; Florida Room enclosed and air conditioned for year round enjoyment. Brings total living area to 1270 square feet. Being on second floor you will benefit from the pass through breezes when it's all open.Country Village community offers a huge assortment of amenities and activities.You pick and chose how involved you want to be. Large heated pool, hot tub, spacious covered patio area for socializing, shuffle board, park-like grilling/picnic area,and more...Country Village is conveniently situated between 75th St W and 59th St W. with easy access in all directions, including medical facilities, shopping, restaurants. Minutes to Robinson Preserve for walking, canoeing, kayaking and just enjoying some of Florida's birds. DeSoto National Memorial is also minutes away and situated on the Manatee River. Within minutes you can be on Anna Maria Island on the Gulf of Mexico for sun, fun, casual and fine dining with bonus of glorious sunsets!
- MLS® #A4438198
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built1987
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address2824 74th St W #1913
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCountry Village Condo Sec 9
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.