Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1810 21st St W, Palmetto
In the midst of a busy lifestyle, this enchanting estate, set amongst majestic oaks and mature flora provides a source of tranquility, privacy and peace of mind to come home to. Beauty & grace define this impressive home featured in "Romantic Homes" magazine built by a prominent local builder as his own.Attention to detail & no expense spared Arrive to an idyllic setting on circular drive through a canopy of trees. Upon entering the front porch's washed pine screen doors, you immediately transcend into old Florida charm. 5 BR/6 BA 5,221 sq ft home w/washed oak floors, vaulted ceilings & 1st class finishes throughout embrace expansive courtyard w/ 14'x40' HTD pool/spa, pool cage & shaded summer kitchen under the piazza. Open great room w/adjoining state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen w/high-end Viking pro appliances & custom wood cabinetry. Dining room showcases romantic wood-burning fireplace.New highlights exterior/interior painting,pool equip. 27'x33' West-wing master suite hosts huge master bath, dual walk-in closets, lg sitting area w/wet bar & private cabana. East-wing features 3 en suite BR's, 5th BR, hall bath, fitness rm w/pool bath, play room. Step out into a private tropical oasis on picturesque 2-acre lake for canoeing, fishing or sunning on the private sandy beach. Room to play & enjoy the fire pit,Gazebo, brick paver decks & paths meandering thru shade trees & gardens on 4.84 acres.Zoned A/C, security, mud room. Exceptional home for those who expect & value the exceptional in life.
- MLS® #A4438160
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,221
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Dead-End, Oversized Lot, Near Marina, FloodZone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Block, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sliding Doors, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market323
- Address1810 21st St W
- SubdivisionNot In Subdivision
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Convection Oven, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- ElementaryPalmetto Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 1810 21st St W, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4438160)
|Price Reduced||$899,000||$49,000 (5.17%)|
|Price Reduced||$948,000||$26,000 (2.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$974,000||$15,900 (1.61%)|
|Price Reduced||$989,900||$10,000 (1.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$999,900||$70,100 (6.55%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,170,000)||$1,070,000||$100,000 (8.55%)|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:15pm EDT.