Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3319 Vivienda Blvd, Bradenton
Come right in and make this two bedroom, two bathroom villa in Vivienda your next home. Whether you live here full-time or during the winter months enjoy maintenance free living. As you enter the front door, you will walk right in to the great room featuring ceramic tile throughout with a large living area, dining area, kitchen with pass through and breakfast bar. Steps off the living area and through the sliding glass doors, you will find yourself enjoying the oversized, screened lanai with wonderful views of the greenbelt. This split floor plan home features a large master ensuite with a walk-in closet and an updated bathroom with a brand new counter top, dual sinks and cabinets. On the opposite side of the great room you will find the guest bathroom leading to the guest bedroom, creating a secondary ensuite. The full size washer and dryer are located in the kitchen for your convenience. Park in the one car garage or on the driveway that has an extra space on the side for your guests. There is also shelving in the garage for extra storage options. Vivienda is pet friendly and has no age restrictions. Low condo dues include exterior pest control and Sentricon system for termites, roof repairs and replacement, exterior paint, community pool, and lawn maintenance as well as two cable boxes and internet. Nearby are IMG Academy, State College of Florida, shopping and restaurants. Beaches are a short drive away. Being sold As-Is.
- MLS® #A4438042
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,251
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Address3319 Vivienda Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionFirst Amd To Vivienda At Brad
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market16
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.