Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2412 13th Ave W, Bradenton
Historic Wares Creek neighborhood.Paradise within walking distance to Downtown, Wares Creek and Manatee River. Just a short drive to the most beautiful beaches in the world. Unique home on a huge shady lot. Legally separated buildable lot is included in the price. Old Florida charm has been brought into the 21st century with a complete remodel. Some of the updates include: new roof, new attic insulation, new kitchen with induction cook field, convection built in oven, butcherblock countertop, custom bathrooms, duct system and screened porch.Recessed lights, smoke detectors, irrigation system with 9 zones and well water. Circular driveway and access from alley. Huge 2 story garage building with laundry room and workshop. Tons of storage, endless possibilities. Bring your boat or RV there is plenty of space. Relax in the tropical garden with mature trees. Fruit trees incl. Mulberry, Starfruit, Mango, Avocado, Oranges. Turnkey, fully decorated and equipped is optional.
- MLS® #A4437956
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,454
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Workshop in Garage, Alley Access, Converted Garage
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address2412 13th Ave W
- SubdivisionWoodman Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorBamboo, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market13
Listing information courtesy of Home2go Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.