Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3510 69th St W, Bradenton
Roomy 3 bedroom/2 bath home near Palma Sola Bay. Less than 5 miles to beautiful Anna Maria Island and beaches. Florida-friendly, native Landscaping means low-maintenance environmental sustainability. Solid masonry construction, with hurricane shutters. Large rooms, walk-in closet, ceiling fans throughout, large enclosed lanai, fenced on three sides. Quiet neighborhood, close to schools. No HOA or Deed Restrictions. AirBnB, short and long-term leasing permitted. Buyers Home Warranty available. Pre-Inspection Report provided to offerors. Priced to sell. Must see this gem ... ... ... The Florida-friendly landscaping is environmentally sound, chemical free, protects natural resources, takes less maintenance, less watering and provides a natural attraction for butterflies, birds, and bees. The Beautyberry (Callicarpa) is one of many Florida native plants which adorn the yard. With magenta berries putting on a brilliant fall-to-winter show and lavender to pink during the summer months, this shrub is a beautiful magnet for birds. Makes for an attractive eco-friendly yard.
- MLS® #A4437952
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,616
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address3510 69th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCordova Lakes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market195
- ZoningPDP R1B
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:44am EDT.