Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6940 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
You'll love the gorgeous lake views from this 1,957 sq. ft. move-in ready home, in River Place. Enter the front door of this home and you will notice the generous living space. The home has an airy open feeling with double tray ceilings and crown molding. Freshly painted both inside and out lends to the move in ready appeal. Garage floor and walls all freshly painted. The lovely kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances, Corian counters and rich wood cabinets. There is also a nice family room with custom built-ins perfect for your TV. The master suite has a beautiful custom in walk in closet, large bath with dual sinks, a garden tub and a relaxing shower. With 2 nice sized bedrooms, the den/office could be easily converted to a third bedroom. The sliding doors from the living area open to an 18x40 screened lanai that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Centrally located, near are all things that make Florida living great, such as golf, the beach, hiking trails, shopping (UTC), a great dog park and A rated schools. This hidden gem of a gated community has an inviting heated community pool, game room, gym, kayak launch and beautiful club house for your entertaining needs. Additional upgrades include, barrel tile roof, paver brick driveway, 18 inch floor tiles, gas hot water heater, Maytag Bravos washer and gas dryer, hurricane shutters, Humidistat, attic storage, alarm system, sprinkler system, garage door key pad, garage storage, new carpet in master bedroom, family room and den.
- MLS® #A4437760
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,957
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address6940 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.