Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1823 76th St W, Bradenton
An ideal location, a classic style, and beautiful setting are only three of the things that make this stately Georgian-style home so special. ONLY five miles from beautiful Holmes Beach and right around the corner from Palma Sola Causeway, this 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home at the end of the cul-de-sac features at 3-car garage PLUS an attached carport for all your boat, trailer or extra vehicle. Custom oak panel wainscoting, a wood burning fireplace and a large slider are featured in the Living and Family Rooms. The 25 foot long glassed-in porch overlooks a spacious park-like tree shaded back yard. The master suite is downstairs and features an attached private den/office. Upstairs are two enormous size bedrooms, one with walk in closet. This beautiful home is in a very desirable school district and within minutes of downtown Bradenton, Palma Sola Marina, Robinson Preserve, and world class beaches. Buy with confidence as a NEW roof was installed in Dec 2014 and seller to credit buyer with a $3,000 allowance for appliances.
- MLS® #A4437698
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,065
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod, Colonial
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Boat
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Near Marina, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market16
- Address1823 76th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Woods Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.