Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5619 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach
Looking for your dream beach cottage that's directly across the street from the beach? Look no further than this impeccably maintained, furnished, 3BD/2BA home in the heart of Holmes Beach. Attention to detail has been given to this lovely home. The inviting front porch welcomes you to the open floor plan with spacious living area, open kitchen, cozy fireplace in the living area, upstairs is a fabulous family room that can easily be converted to a master suite, office, lots of closet space and much more. The heated pool and spa is surrounded by lushly landscaped fenced yard with spacious patio and a hot/cold outdoor shower. Paver lined circular drive, 1 car garage and more. This is a true island gem. Weekly rentals are permitted too! Don't miss out on this perfect slice of island life! Virtual Tour and 3D Tour Available - click on both links to see!
- MLS® #A4437602
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,794
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, FloodZone
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market325
- Address5619 Gulf Dr
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionCobb Sub Pb1/181
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorBamboo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesElectric, Non Wood Burning
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Price Change History for 5619 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4437602)
|Price Reduced||$835,000||$34,900 (4.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$869,900||$25,100 (2.80%)|
|Price Reduced (from $929,000)||$895,000||$34,000 (3.66%)|
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.