Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6113 49th Ct E, Ellenton
Spectacular Private Preserve and Pond Views as seen from the Great Room, Owner's Bedroom, Guest Bed Room and Lanai. Smart House Enabled. Better than new, Open Great Room Home. All rooms have large windows making home light and bright. Lots of Wood Flooring, Large Tile in Kitchen and Entrance Way and new Carpet in all 4 Bedrooms. Higher Ceilings with lots of Crown Moldings, Some Tray Ceilings. A true Cooks Kitchen with lots of solid Cherry Wood Cabinets. Cambria Quartz Kitchen Counter Tops with Breakfast Bar. Open Kitchen, Cook always feels included in the activities. Over sized Laundry Room with Laundry Tub behind Kitchen for convenience. Master Suite has separate Tub and Shower, It has a Private Commode Room and Walk-in Closet. In-Law or Guest Suite has a generous sitting area and a Private shower / tub bath. Powder room in Grand Entrance. Office has French Doors and a large window making it light and bright. Spacious Lanai over looks Pond and Preserve, peaceful relaxation at the beginning or end of the day. A Paver Patio off Lanai is great for outdoor grilling or sun bathing. aluminum fence accents the Pond Preserve View. Privacy fence on both sides of home, makes a wonderful secure child's play area or dog run. 3 Car Tandem Garage. Garage has over head storage shelving.
- MLS® #A4437434
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,810
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Curb Parking, On Street, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Gray Water System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market95
- Address6113 49th Ct E
- SubdivisionOakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, L Dining, Pest Guard System, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 6113 49th Ct E, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #A4437434)
|Price Reduced||$355,000||$4,000 (1.11%)|
|Price Reduced (from $365,000)||$359,000||$6,000 (1.64%)|
Listing information courtesy of Suzanne Hill Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.