Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 81st St, Holmes Beach
Hands down, the most unique home on Anna Maria Island! Every detail carefully coordinated to provide the finest experience you could wish for. Just steps from the shoreline and beach,voted one of the best beaches in the world awaits a truly unique place to call home. Designed as a haven for family and guest to entertain and unwind, this 4 bedroom coastal home spares no expense. One of the home’s most exquisite elements are the three large travertine covered terraces that one can relax, converse and enjoy the idyllic views of the Gulf of Mexico. The first terrace located on the second level is covered and host a large summer kitchen with grill, sink, ice machine and access to large heated pool and spa below. The second off the third level is open and furnished with fire pit with unobstructed views of the Gulf and third a rooftop terrace for views of the Gulf to the Skyway Bridge. All floors are accessible by elevator or stairs. This home offers the best in low maintenance and high performance featuring over 9000 watts of solar power! The ground floor offers two garages, a two car garage and one for golf car, kayaks, beach items or owner storage. The second floor living/great room and dining area features French doors to access the summer kitchen patio terrace. The gourmet kitchen features state of the art appliances along with a wine cooler. The four master en-suite bedrooms, two located on the 2nd floor along with an office/media room- while the 3rd floor covers the homes largest master and guest suites.
- MLS® #A4437165
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage2,980
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Address106 81st St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionHolmes Beach Dev 1st Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Elevator, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- Days on Market147
Price Change History for 106 81st St, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4437165)
|Price Reduced (from $3,495,000)||$3,395,000||$100,000 (2.86%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Investment Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.