Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
840 Audubon Dr #840, Bradenton
Enjoy magnificent views of sunsets and wildlife over the estuary and bay from your screened porch and master bedroom of this lovely 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. Tucked away in the wonderful community of Perico Bay Club, this second floor unit features an open living room/dining area and high ceilings. Corion counters in the kitchen, tile throughout the living areas, Would make a wonderful full time residence or vacation home. New A/C 2020. One month minimum for rentals. Enjoy all that Perico Bay Club offers: Recently renovated clubhouse that includes a fitness room, library, meeting/party rooms, kitchen. Three tennis courts, two pickle ball courts, Olympic size swimming pool & spa, kayak racks & launch. Plenty of space to walk and bicycle inside Perico Bay Club too. Separate neighborhood swimming pool & hot tub for residents of Audubon. 24 hour guarded gate. Only minutes from the gorgeous Gulf beaches of Anna Maria Island. Even closer to the causeway beaches. This is priced right! This section is condo rather than HOA, so fees cover all exterior maintenance, insurance (including flood) for exterior, cable & even internet, pest control, water/sewer, trash etc.
- MLS® #A4436803
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,096
- Year Built1988
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLagoon, Lake
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market269
- Address840 Audubon Dr #840
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShoreline Tcs Iii At Perico Bay Club 1&2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 840 Audubon Dr #840, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4436803)
|Price Increased (from $219,900)||$227,900||$8,000 (3.64%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 4:48am EST.