Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3958 Day Bridge Pl, Ellenton
2-story Colonial in Covered Bridge with no CDD and only $217 a quarter with so many amenities! Located in Virgil Mills Elementary and Buffalo Creek Middle school districts on a deep private vinyl fenced lot with a covered lanai overlooking beautiful trees and sprinkler system.. 3 large bedrooms up with a bonus loft space that has a closet is versatile for many uses and with little effort could become the 4th bedroom. Gas heat and stove set this home apart and all appliances stay. Walking and bike paths throughout the community are perfect to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. The club house offers a meeting room, exercise facility, billiard room, and a full-size kitchen to accommodate the largest party. The Olympic size heated pool is the focal point of the community and gathering area for friends and families. The community offers two playgrounds for ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12. If you like more extensive exercise you can use the tennis courts or basketball court. Great access to i-75, close to shopping & dining, Ellenton Premium Outlet Mall, Ice Sports Complex and more!
- MLS® #A4436090
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,387
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Fitness, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3958 Day Bridge Pl
- SubdivisionCovered Bridge Estates Ph 6c, 6d&6e
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market60
Price Change History for 3958 Day Bridge Pl, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #A4436090)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$10,000 (3.85%)|
|Price Reduced (from $269,900)||$259,900||$10,000 (3.71%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.