Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4725 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton
Dreaming of the Florida Waterfront Lifestyle? This waterfront Estate Home is in gated & secured Harbour Walk, a true boaters paradise! Cast off from your private boat dock complete w/15K lift (2018) that easily accommodates a 40" boat. Enjoy endless hours of boating, fishing & dining at local waterfront restaurants. Easy access to the River & 20 mins. to the Gulf of Mexico & local islands. After a day on the water come ashore and refresh in the sparkling dual heated pool & spa or your outdoor shower located just outside the pool bath. Solar Panels, pool heater & pump (2017) with controls on wi-fi. Impressive entry invites you inside to discover something very special from the formal dining room w/ bay windows, to the great room adorned with wood flooring, double sided gas fireplace and wall of sliding glass doors opening to a spectacular outdoor living area. Chef's kitchen as 4 burner gas cooktop, SS vent hood, SS wall over and microwave, tiled backsplash and custom cabinetry. The wine connoisseur will appreciate dual wine coolers. More highlights include, new interior paint (2019), new carpeting in bedrooms (2019), designer light fixtures, crown molding, wainscoting, Bluetooth enabled surround sound, custom millwork and so much more. Harbour walk defines boating, come enjoy the waterfront park, tennis, canoe & kayak launch playground, nature walks & trails, modest HOA fees, NO CDD fees, easy access to I-75, Tampa & St. Pete fine dining, shopping & beaches all on the banks of the Manatee River!
- MLS® #A4436020
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,519
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address4725 Mainsail Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk, Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market122
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.