Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2510 Starling Ln, Bradenton
Live among the live oaks and quaint homes snuggled within the trees of Tanglewood. If you love nature, this is where you will want to live where filtered sunlight streams through the oaks. Situated on a dead end, you will love this location! As soon as you walk into the home you will feel nature all around you. This updated 3 bed 2 bath offers cathedral ceilings, French doors which open up to a magnificent bonus room with a built in bar and appliances that make this spot ideal for entertaining! Gorgeous kitchen cabinets and built-ins with granite counters, hard wood flooring, crown molding, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances, newer triple pane windows in many of the windows, and updated baths making this home move in ready!
- MLS® #A4435751
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,395
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address2510 Starling Ln
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionTanglewood Patio Homes Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCork, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market10
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.