Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3709 31st Ave W, Bradenton
Spacious 4 bedrooms/2 bath pool home in the popular Sandpointe subdivision! Split/open floor plan with living room, family room, a kitchen that opens to dining room/living room. . Family room and master bedroom have cathedral ceilings. No carpet in this house, ceramic tile and wood laminate flooring thru out. Built in 1979, the home features over 1700 sq feet with french doors leading to a large enclosed screened lanai with a pool and tropical atmosphere. The yard is completely fenced with a workshop or man cave, additional storage areas, and room to pull a boat or vehicle behind the fence. The back yard includes a fire pit area and fruit trees. This home is centrally located and close to schools, shopping, restaurants, and only 7 miles to the world-class beaches. Ready to move in!
- MLS® #A4435710
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ViewNear Golf Course, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Other, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address3709 31st Ave W
- SubdivisionSandpointe Sub 5th Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 3709 31st Ave W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4435710)
|Price Reduced (from $249,000)||$248,999||$1 (0.00%)|
Listing information courtesy of Rosebay International Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.