Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4125 Pinar Dr, Bradenton
Wonderful family home with no HOA on friendly quiet street and 7th Fairway of the IMG Golf Course. Lush landscaping with large Oak trees and private golf course views, with lots of room for families to play. This updated home has numerous upgrades including hurricane shutters, paver driveway, over-sized garage with room for golf cart or workshop, large screened lanai, and large gourmet eat-in kitchen with Quartz counter tops and wood cabinets. Other features include split plan with living/dining room, great room with vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling, stone faced wood burning fireplace, shutters on all windows and sliders, walk-in closets in all bedrooms, and spacious master bath with dual sinks and jetted tub and separate shower. AC new in 2017. A short distance to IMG Academy and Golf and Country Club, tennis clubs, close proximity to beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, Anna Maria Island, St. Armands Circle, and the dining, shopping and entertainment in downtown Sarasota, Bradenton and the new University Town Center Mall.
- MLS® #A4435705
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,246
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market68
- Address4125 Pinar Dr
- SubdivisionEl Conquistador Village Ii A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 4125 Pinar Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4435705)
|Price Reduced (from $459,900)||$454,900||$5,000 (1.09%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 12:29am EDT.