Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3240 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #b504, Longboat Key
Why settle when you can have the BEST of both? Tranquil bay front condo with your deeded beach access & the Gulf of Mexico just across the street. No cars, no trucks to see or hear, no roadways to look at; just the serenity of calm waters, dolphins & manatees at play and kayakers gliding by. This turnkey split plan 2 bedroom/2 bath fifth floor home has been remodeled, upgraded, meticulously cared for and is awaiting its new owners to arrive and immediately start enjoying the Portobello lifestyle including but not limited to heated pool, tennis, kayak storage/launch, waterfront picnic/bbq area, fishing pier, day dock and bike storage. The shops & eateries of St Armands Circle as well as the ever increasing allure of downtown Sarasota are merely minutes away.
- MLS® #A4435676
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,260
- Year Built1975
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Dock, Storage, Fishing, Fishing Pier
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market393
- Address3240 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #b504
- AreaLongboat Key
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.