Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21305 62nd Ave E, Bradenton
Newly renovated 3B / 2 1/2B home on 7 lush acres. Throughout the home is new flooring, lighting, granite countertops, paint, plumbing fixtures and appliances. Large custom barn door in entranceway to the living room. New AC unit and roof. Upstairs balcony overlooks this amazing property. 3 car garage with lots of extra room and closets. Firepit in the front yard. Screened in large pool. Large playground with rubber mulch. There is a custom built chicken coop built on a concrete slab with hurricane ties called "Cluckingham Palace". Great area for horses to roam. This property is a must see !
- MLS® #A4435510
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,669
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market68
- Address21305 62nd Ave E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.