Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21305 62nd Ave E, Bradenton
Newly renovated 3B / 2 1/2B home on 7 lush acres. Throughout the home is new flooring, lighting, granite countertops, paint, plumbing fixtures and appliances. Large custom barn door in entranceway to the living room. New AC unit and roof. Upstairs balcony overlooks this amazing property. 3 car garage with lots of extra room and closets. Firepit in the front yard. Screened in large pool. Large playground with rubber mulch. There is a custom built chicken coop built on a concrete slab with hurricane ties called "Cluckingham Palace". This property is a must see !
- MLS® #A4435510
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,669
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available, Cable Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages3
- ViewZoned for Horses, Pasture, In County, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market10
- Address21305 62nd Ave E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.