Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
403 Spring Lakes Blvd #403d, Bradenton
HERE'S YOUR OASIS FROM THE CITY HUSTLE AND BUSTLE! SPRING LAKES IS AN 88 ACRE AUDUBON BIRD SANCTUARY! IT IS A FAVORITE FOR ALL AGES TO WALK THE WINDING ROADS ENJOYING THE SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF NATURE! THE 400 CLUSTER INVITES YOU IN WITH A BENCH OVERLOOKING THE FOUNTAIN IN ITS PEACEFUL LAKE. THIS GOUND FLOOR UNIT OFFERS YOU THE EASE OF PARKING IN YOUR COVERED CARPORT AND ENTERING THROUGH THE NEW STORM DOOR INTO THE SPACIOUS 2 BD/2 BTH CONDO ALL ON ONE LEVEL. IF YOU ARE THE CHEF IN THE FAMILY YOU WILL APPRECIATE THE LARGE EAT IN KITCHEN WITH A CENTER ISLAND, LOTS OF COUNTER SPACE, STORAGE CABINETS AND CLOSETS. THERE IS EASY TO MAINTAIN LAMINATE AND CERAMIC TILE FLOORING. RELAX AND WATCH THE BIRDS FROM YOUR GLASSED IN LANAI OVERLOOKING THE LAKE AND MATURE LANDSCAPING. THE FLORIDA LIFESTYLE BEGINS WITH THE COMMUNITY AMENITIES THAT INCLUDE A HEATED SWIMMING POOL, HOT TUB AND TENNIS COURTS. DRIVE SHORT DISTANCE TO THE GULF OF MEXICO AZURE WATERS OF ANNA MARIA ISLAND FOR BOUTIQUE SHOPPING, TIKI HUT DINING OR WALKING THE SOFT SAND BEACHES TO SEE THE GREEN FLASH SUNSETS. YOU'LL ENJOY ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICTS OF SARASOTA/BRADENTON RIVERWALK OR VISITS TO THE WORLD RENOWN RINGLING MUSEUM, SELBY GARDENS OR IMG ACADEMY! YOU'LL BENEFIT FROM CONVENIENT LOCATION TO ALL YOUR DAILY NEEDS. GROCERY SHOPPING, DRIVE THRU/SIT DOWN RESTAURANTS, BOWLING, AND THE MOVIE THEATRE ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER! THE HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS OFFICES ARE CLOSE BY. THE HANDY ACCESS TO I-75 MAKES TRIPS TO TAMPA OR DISNEY IN ORLANDO ATTAINABLE!
- MLS® #A4435497
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,292
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market13
- Address403 Spring Lakes Blvd #403d
- SubdivisionSpring Lakes V Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.