Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5814 Pleasant Grove Ct, Bradenton
Upon entering this awesome, spacious, Custom home you'll be taking in the spectacular lake view from the entire home. Multiple large windows and sliders in the living area give an unobtrusive view as well as an abundance of natural light. A large kitchen and family room boasting 12-foot ceilings will be a place where precious memories are bound to be made. The kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances purchased in 2017, granite countertops and a breakfast bar. Gathering with family and friends for meals or just a glass of wine on the oversized screened in lanai will be a pleasure, enjoying the stunning view and sunsets. The beautifully landscaped yard includes a new paved driveway and walkways. New washer and dryer in 2018, A/C replaced 2018, NEW TILE ROOF in 2018. This home offers 3b, 2b. A split floor plan gives the master suite the desired privacy with his and her walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, tub, and walk-in shower. This home is a required Class "A" membership with one time Capital Contribution of $3,500, and a monthly fee of $472 for golf and food allowance at the Tara G&CC. Enjoy the vibrant and thriving Country Club living with all the amenities it has to offer which includes: championship, 5-star rating, 18 hole golf course, driving range, club dining, grille room, community pool, full fitness center, tennis, bocce, pickle ball, and loads of social activities. Excellent location, only a few minutes to I-75, UTC, 20 min to top 10 worlds most beautiful beaches.
- MLS® #A4435373
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,192
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address5814 Pleasant Grove Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph I, Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.