Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
309 66th St #a, Holmes Beach
Welcome to the Mermaid. Gorgeous beach house new pool/ hot tub installed brick pavers around the pool deck. Tropical setting just a short stroll to the beach. Park your car ride your bike or walk to the most upscale restaurant on the island Beach Bistro restaurant. Gorgeous views of the beach while you enjoy a bottle of wine and sunset. Very open floor plan with updated kitchen that has a granite, breakfast bar that sits four, stainless appliances, updated cabinetry and hardware. New vinyl plank floors in the Living room, dining room, stairs, kitchen. Florida room is screened and very spacious just off the living room so you can sip your drink and enjoy the breeze overlooking the pool below. All three bedrooms are on the third floor master bedroom has locking owners closet, updated shower and bathroom. Separate dining room with balcony that has a sliding glass door to let lots of light inside the home. Guest bath room has a tub. 2 car Garage is oversized with bonus room for entertaining just off the pool. The pool area has a covered area for relaxing or lay out in the Florida sun enjoy floating or sitting by the pool. Metal Roof has been replaced in the last 4 years. This property has been a vacation rental and stays booked. So if you want a investment property is zoned for weekly rental. Property is decorated coastal and is sold furnished minus personal items. NO HOA FEES!
- MLS® #A4435326
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,536
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Fire Hydrant
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Flood Zone, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market138
- Address309 66th St #a
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionHolmes Beach 17th Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesEnd Unit, Elevated, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
Price Change History for 309 66th St #a, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4435326)
|Price Reduced (from $749,900)||$724,900||$25,000 (3.33%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.