Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26768 Weiskopf Dr, Englewood
The spacious Eventide 2 plan at Boca Royale offers a comfortable layout designed for relaxation or entertaining. An expansive great room with dining area opens to the gourmet kitchen featuring Quartz counters, 42" upper cabinets, large island and a breakfast nook. The large covered lanai is accessed through the pocket sliders, reached from the great room, also includes a Natural Gas hook-up for your grill. A large master suite includes a walk-in closet and a master bath with walk-in shower and separate water closet. The guest bedroom is located convenient to the second bath. The home also features a den with elegant French doors and coffered ceiling in the great room. This home includes a washer and dryer as well.
- MLS® #A4435107
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,870
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Special Community Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market143
- Address26768 Weiskopf Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Royale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.