Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5815 30th Ct E, Ellenton
Beautiful 2,400+ sq. ft. pool home offering 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, plus a separate den/office in Oakely Sub. Home features a very bright open floor plan, double front entry door with transom, high ceilings throughout, tile floors in main living areas, formal living room AND dining room with butler pantry/dry bar that connects to large and very well laid out kitchen that's open to family room with ample counter tops, wood cabinets, stainless appliances, center island, desk, raised breakfast bar and dinette area. French doors to separate den/office with access to master bath. Large master suite with sliders to lanai, 2 walk-in closets, dual sinks, soaking tub, separate shower, private water closet with built ins. Three guest bedrooms off the family room with pocket doors for privacy, 2 full baths, one with access to pool. The expansive screened lanai offers a grill kitchen with sink and newly resurfaced sparkling pool ... step outside to the paved outdoor patio with fire pit, large yard with lush landscaping and fruit trees. Interior and exterior freshly painted, security system, surround sound, and irrigation system. Kitchen appliances, water heater, and A/C replaced within last 5 years and an extra layer of insulation added to attic. Low HOA fees and No CDD fees. Conveniently located within minutes to Ellenton Outlet Mall, restaurants and less than a mile to I-75 for easy commute to Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, St.Pete and Tampa.
- MLS® #A4435096
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,429
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market11
- Address5815 30th Ct E
- SubdivisionOakley Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.